Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Mailing Address

Now that I'm getting all healed . . . at least to the point of being allowed to use crutches in a pinch, I won't be spending enough time in the hospital to receive mail here any longer. No worries, if you sent something in the last few days I'll pick it up on Monday. Otherwise, here are the address options since a lot of you have been asking.

Chris Lundberg
P.O. Box 4534
Jackson, WY 83001

Chris Lundberg
475 W Kelly
Jackson, WY 83001

PLEASE NOTE: All U.S. mail must be sent to the P.O. Box -- there is no mail delivery to street addresses in Jackson. ONLY use the street address for something like UPS.

My apologies to everyone that has asked for this info in the last couple days that I haven't responded to, it's just been a little hectic getting everything ready to go here. Thanks so much to everyone and I'll let you know how the travel experience goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment